Skip Mr Whippy, skip the protein shake and use this as your post-workout treat!
Combing your protein powder with cherries to improve recovery, this delicious treat ticks all the boxes. Research has shown that cherries can improve recovery due to their anti-inflammatory properties which decreases muscle pain…Plus they are delicious!
Continue reading “3 ingredient Protein Ice cream”
Clean eating crunchy chocolate chip protein cookies, do I need to say more?! Unlike expensive store brought with an extensive list of questionable ingredients, these are clean and way more delicious without weird artificial aftertaste! So easy to prep a batch to fuel your workouts!
Continue reading “Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies: Low Carb, Gluten and Sugar Free”
What could be better than avocado and coconut butter combined? Added chocolate and protein! It’s worth spending your home deposit on 😉
Low carb, sugar free, gluten free, high protein, healthy fats, paleo, vegan
Continue reading “Choc Avocado Protein Truffles”
Chocolate and avocado fixes everything, this fudge is a gooey dream bite packed with healthy fats and protein!
High protein, sugar free, gluten free, low carb, healthy fats, paleo, vegan
Continue reading “Chocolate Avocado Protein Fudge: Workout Motivation! Gluten and Sugar Free with Low Carb and Vegan Options”
These are divine! A high protein, low carb treat filled with potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E and magnesium! Topped with my delicious low carb caramel and dark chocolate, these taste so naughty while being super nice for your bod!
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) chocolate protein powder (I use Pro-Matrix Wicked WPI
- 1/2 cup natural almond or cashew butter
- 3tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1-2tbsp natural granulated sweetener (I use natvia or norbu)
- 2tbsp Orange juice (from freshly squeezed orange)
- 3 ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Mash bananas up in a bowl
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently until well combined
4. Alternatively you can whiz all ingredients together in a blender
5. Pour into a lined baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes
6. Leave out to cool then top with caramel sauce and dark chocolate
Low Carb Caramel Sauce
1/3 cup natural cashew butter (you can use peanut butter but you must like peanut butter as flavour overtakes!)
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp natural granulated sweetener (you can also use honey/maple syrup)
- Pinch of sea salt
1. In a saucepan over medium heat continuously stir all ingredients together
2. When it starts to boil, continuously whisk for about a minute, it will start to thicken up
3. Let cool for 5 minutes then pour on top of brownies (it will continue to thicken)
Optional- top with a good quality dark chocolate (be wary of sugar content, I like Pumpy Jackson and Well Naturally no sugar added!)
The Bulletproof diet is focused on fueling your brain and body with the rights foods to improve mood, performance and weight goals. It was founded by David Aspey, more information can be found at The Bullet Proof Blog. Bulletproof coffee is used by keto/Low Carb dieters and athletes as a way to boost energy and increase fat burning, it’s also super yum! It’s made using organic coffee, grass fed butter and MCT oil. These gummies are easy to grab and go, giving you the energy boost of bulletproof coffee. Plus you get the amazing nutrients contained in grass fed gelatin including protein and collagen to improve skin and digestion and muscle aches! Continue reading “Bulletproof Coffee Gummies: How Keto/Low Carb Dieters Power Their Day 👊🏻”
Sweet potato is the low GI sugar alternative which makes sweet treats delicious and fudgy! Sweet potatoes are packed with vitamin A, essential for cell growth which assists in hair, skin and nails health! Gluten free, packed with fibre to make you full and have a low glycemic index, sweet potatoes are amazing! They also contain beta-carotene and vitamin C, an inexpensive way to boost immunity! Continue reading “Chocolate Orange Protein Brownies…With Sweet Potato! Gluten, Sugar and Grain Free”