Why have a boring protein shake when you can have chocolate peanut butter filled moist muffins! They are completely flourless but super fluffy, magic! Prep these as quick grab snacks to smash your fitness PBs!
Cals: 182, Protein: 13.5, Net Carbs: 13.6 (fibre: 9.7, sugar: 3.9) Fat: 12
Continue reading “Flourless Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins”
Think it’s a healthy choice to purchase that $5 protein ball from the cafe/health store? Sorry you just paid for an overpriced clump of sugar..shoulda got the cake 🙊Take a look at the nutritional panel on those expensive protein balls at the supermarket…16-17g of sugar per serve 🙀 just because it’s in the health isle doesn’t mean it’s healthy, always check ingredients list and sugar content! Even if they are natural food ones they’re usually filled with dried fruit which does contain a lot of sugar, albeit natural. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dried fruit in moderation, but it’s not really good for you to have such a large amount (cue those huge health food store balls) right before a workout or as an arvo pick me up! Protein balls are super cheap to make and easy! Continue reading “Brownie Batter Protein Balls: Clean, Low Carb and Sugar Free Version of Ridiculously Overpriced Store Ones (pssst they’re usually loaded with sugar too!)”
Skip Mr Whippy, skip the protein shake and use this as your post-workout treat!
Combing your protein powder with cherries to improve recovery, this delicious treat ticks all the boxes. Research has shown that cherries can improve recovery due to their anti-inflammatory properties which decreases muscle pain…Plus they are delicious!
Continue reading “3 ingredient Protein Ice cream”
Clean eating crunchy chocolate chip protein cookies, do I need to say more?! Unlike expensive store brought with an extensive list of questionable ingredients, these are clean and way more delicious without weird artificial aftertaste! So easy to prep a batch to fuel your workouts!
Continue reading “Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies: Low Carb, Gluten and Sugar Free”
What could be better than avocado and coconut butter combined? Added chocolate and protein! It’s worth spending your home deposit on 😉
Low carb, sugar free, gluten free, high protein, healthy fats, paleo, vegan
Continue reading “Choc Avocado Protein Truffles”
Chocolate and avocado fixes everything, this fudge is a gooey dream bite packed with healthy fats and protein!
High protein, sugar free, gluten free, low carb, healthy fats, paleo, vegan
Continue reading “Chocolate Avocado Protein Fudge: Workout Motivation! Gluten and Sugar Free with Low Carb and Vegan Options”
These are divine! A high protein, low carb treat filled with potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E and magnesium! Topped with my delicious low carb caramel and dark chocolate, these taste so naughty while being super nice for your bod!
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) chocolate protein powder (I use Pro-Matrix Wicked WPI
- 1/2 cup natural almond or cashew butter
- 3tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 1-2tbsp natural granulated sweetener (I use natvia or norbu)
- 2tbsp Orange juice (from freshly squeezed orange)
- 3 ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 180C
2. Mash bananas up in a bowl
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently until well combined
4. Alternatively you can whiz all ingredients together in a blender
5. Pour into a lined baking tray and bake for around 20 minutes
6. Leave out to cool then top with caramel sauce and dark chocolate
Low Carb Caramel Sauce
1/3 cup natural cashew butter (you can use peanut butter but you must like peanut butter as flavour overtakes!)
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp natural granulated sweetener (you can also use honey/maple syrup)
- Pinch of sea salt
1. In a saucepan over medium heat continuously stir all ingredients together
2. When it starts to boil, continuously whisk for about a minute, it will start to thicken up
3. Let cool for 5 minutes then pour on top of brownies (it will continue to thicken)
Optional- top with a good quality dark chocolate (be wary of sugar content, I like Pumpy Jackson and Well Naturally no sugar added!)