They taste like cookie dough! Easy no bake protein cookies to fuel your workout without the artificial crap that’s in store brought version! Options to suit vegan, Paleo and keto lifestyles, whip up a big batch in minutes 🤗Makes 8 large cookies
- 1/2 cup vanilla brown rice protein powder (vegan) or paleo protein powder of choice
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or granulated sweetener**
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chopped into fine pieces (dairy free if required) I love to use Pumpy Jackson no sugar Choc!
- ** if you use granulated sweetener instead of maple syrup you’ll need about 1/4 cup of almond/soy/coconut milk to mix in. You don’t need if you use maple syrup or honey
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until batter is formed
- You may need to use your hands to mix it all in
- Roll into 10-12 cookie shapes and place on lined tray
- Let set in the fridge
- I wrap each in cling wrap for easy grab and go, these also store great in freezer!