Frittatas are a super easy, healthy and delicious way to hack your meal prep! Delicious and packed with protein for brekky, lunch or dinner! Makes enough for the whole week and you can freeze to have as an easy meal option for busy days!
Grainfree, gluten free, paleo, sugar free, high protein, low carb, can be vegetarian
Makes 6 serves
2 cups cauliflower chopped
1 cup baby spinach chopped
3 spring onions finely chopped
1/2tsp sea salt
1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice or crumbed feta
Spices and herbs as desired, I like paprika and dill for this!
Optionals- 1 chicken breast cooked, Can of salmon/tuna, 1 cup of bacon cooked
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a baking pan (I use a long rectangle bread one for easy slicing) or casserole dish
2. Pan fry spring onion then add in cauliflower and spinach for 1 minute at the end
3. Whisk eggs with spices of choice, salt and pepper then add veggies. Add in meat/fish if using.
4. Pour into baking tray or casserole dish, cover with a lid or Allfoil
5. Bake for 40 minutes and let cool before serving
I like to spread avocado on top of mine 🙂