Cookie dough for brekky, cookie dough for brekky!!! Easily prep batches of your most delicious brekky ever to make mornings amazing! These cookie dough bites are nutritious and dead set delicious!For 4 servings
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- 2tsp chia seeds
- 2tbsp coconut sugar or low carb granulated sweetener (keto)
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder of choice (I use Pro-Matrix Wicked WPI)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix in dry ingredients until well combined
2. Microwave almond butter for 30 seconds then add to mixture and combine. If it’s clumpy, use you hands to rub the clumps out
3. Add milk and form into batter, you may need to add a little more milk depending on your protein powder, add 1-2 tbsp at a time
4. Form into mini cookie shapes and place on lined baking tray
5. Set in fridge then portion into 4 serves and place in sealed sandwich bags or containers
6. These also store well in freezer!
7. Serve with little milk for the best brekky ever!