Chocolate and avocado fixes everything, this fudge is a gooey dream bite packed with healthy fats and protein!
High protein, sugar free, gluten free, low carb, healthy fats, paleo, vegan
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/3 cup of chocolate nut spread of choice (I use Mayvers Cacao and peanut butter)
- *You could use any nut butter you like, I happen to love chocolate!
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup/honey (optional sea below for alternatives)
- – If you are super low carb you could use 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice but add a tbsp of coconut butter to mix
- ½ cup of cacao/cocoa powder
- 3 scoops chocolate protein powder of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
1. In a blender or food processor mix together all ingredients except protein powder
2. Pour into a bowl and add the protein powder and mix until well combined
3. Pour into a loaf pan lined with baking paper
4. Put the pan in freezer for at least an hour to set then cut into squares;