Delicious protein pancakes, no better start to the morning! Light, fluffy and low carb, this is a sweet breakfast to fuel your day!
Makes 6 pancakes (2 serves)
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I love Pro-Matrix organic wild WPI)
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- almond milk or milk of choice as required
- 1 tsp good quality oil or butter
- Optional: 1 tbsp granulated sweetener like natvia or norbu
1. Heat half butter/oil in a large non stick pan over medium heat
2. Mix all ingredients except milk in a bowl until well combined
3. Add milk 1tbsp at a time until batter is formed
4. Pour 1/2 batter into 3 pancakes in pan
5. Once bubbles start to form on top, flip and cook through
6. Do the same with remaining batter
7. Serve up with your favourite topping!