The Bulletproof diet is focused on fueling your brain and body with the rights foods to improve mood, performance and weight goals. It was founded by David Aspey, more information can be found at The Bullet Proof Blog. Bulletproof coffee is used by keto/Low Carb dieters and athletes as a way to boost energy and increase fat burning, it’s also super yum! It’s made using organic coffee, grass fed butter and MCT oil. These gummies are easy to grab and go, giving you the energy boost of bulletproof coffee. Plus you get the amazing nutrients contained in grass fed gelatin including protein and collagen to improve skin and digestion and muscle aches!
- 1 cup fresh brewed organic coffee
- 1tbsp of organic butter
- 1tbsp of MCT or coconut oil
- 5tbsp grass fed gelatin (I love Great Lakes)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1tbsp vanilla extract
- Optional (recommended)- sweetener like 1tbsp stevia or honey/maple syrup
1. Mix the 1/4 cup water with gelatin and set aside for 5 mins to set
2. Once bloomed heat gelatin in a saucepan and heat on low until it’s dissolved
3. Once dissolved whiz all ingredients up in a blender and pour into candy molds, silicon cups or ice cube trays to set
4. Grab one on the go each morning for an energy kick to kill the day!!