Quinoa, the superfood nutrition powerhouse while is not only high in protein but also one of the few plant based foods containing all nine essential amino acids 😊 Combine with delicious raw white chocolate, you’re in for a crunchy treat!
- 1/4 cup quinoa seeds
- 100g raw white chocolate recipe found here Raw Chocolate
- Or use 100g store bought white chocolate vegan/sugar free brand!
- Heat non stick pan on medium heat
- Add quinoa seeds and spread out in an even layer
- Seeds should pop with a minute or so, once they pop take off heat and transfer to a bowl to cool
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave in 30 second intervals
- Once melted mix in quinoa seeds
- Pour into chocolate moulds or you can pour onto a lined tray to make chocolate bark instead!
- Place in fridge to set for at least 30 minutes