Confession, I am a butternut pumpkin addict. As a summer lover, winter is only bearable with warming comfort food like roasted pumpkin every day! It’s super delicious and super easy to prep 🙂
I leave the skin on as it’s so nutritious, just wash well prior!
Makes 6 large serves
1 large butternut pumpkin (including skin!)
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Chop pumpkin into chunks (skin on!)
2. Reserve the seeds for roasting!
3. Place in one layer on two large foil lined baking trays
4. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika as desired (I like a lot)
5. Cover tightly with foil and roast for 30 minutes
6. Remove foil and roast for a further 10 minutes
7. Enjoy and store portions in sandwich bags in freezer for easy grab and go!