Super easy healthy breakfast muffins you can prep and store, using your favourite nut butter! Packed with protein, potassium and low in carbs, swap out your morning muffin with these delicious ones! I like using sugar free chocolate spread, Mayvers makes a great cacao peanut spread but there’s a bunch around 😊
For one serve -makes 4 mini muffins or 2 large muffins
- 1 medium to large ripe banana (browner the better!)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp chocolate nut butter
Optional: 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 200 Celsius
2. Mash ingredients together using either your muscle strength (workout!) or a blender
3. Pour into silicon muffin cups or a greased muffin tray
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes
5. Serve and top with more nut butter!!
6. You can also store these for 3 days in fridge or 3 months in freezer! Heat up in microwave
2 thoughts on “3 Ingredient Chocolate Banana Muffins: Flourless, Gluten and Sugar Free”
nice looking ones !
LikeLiked by 1 person