Just like a chocolate milkshake only…not filled with sugar and crap! A high protein, low carb and gluten free take on your childhood favourite 😍
For 4 serves
1 cup almond meal
4 scoops chocolate protein powder (I use Pro-Matrix wicked whey WPI)
2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice (I use stevia) or honey/maple syrup
2tbsp cocoa powder
4tbsp nut butter (I recommend cashew or almond, peanut butter overwhelms the flavour!)
1/4 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (Celsius)
2. Mix all dry ingredients
3. Gradually add milk until you can form a dough, you should mix in with your hands!
4. Once formed a dough, roll portions into ball shapes
5. Place on lined baking tray and bake for 10 minutes
6. I store in 4 portions in fridge but I think it would be cupboard safe, you tell me!
I like to top mine with plain Greek yogurt, FYI the one I use is only $5 from Aldi, high protein and super creamy 👌🏻