Tempeh, the nutty flavoured nutrient dense answer to vegan’s protein needs! A fermented soy containing probiotics for gut health and glowing skin! An easy prep salad that lasts the week!
High protein, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free
300 organic tempeh (you can buy it flavoured or plain, if you go flavoured check it’s gluten free if required!)
300g baby spinach
500g button mushrooms
2 heads of broccoli
1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Organic Sauerkraut (I love peace love and vegetables range)
1. Put chopped tempeh In a lined baking tray and sprinkle with turmeric and black pepper
2. Bake for 10 minutes on medium heat. Flip it and sprinkle with more turmeric and pepper
3. Bake for a further 10 minutes and leave out to cool. You can store in an airtight container for 7 days. You can also freeze it for months!
4. In a pan on medium heat grease with olive oil and pan sear the mushies and broccoli
5. Combine all ingredients except sauerkraut in a bowl and divide between 3 airtight containers. Store in fridge
6. When ready to eat add your sauerkraut